THIS WEBSITE IS THE OFFICIAL WEB SITE OF LDC (MANAGERS) LIMITED (“LDC”, “we” or “us”).
YOU SHOULD READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. ACCESSING ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS IN FULL. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE SITE.
- The contents of this website, including these terms, are subject to change by us without notice.
- LDC (Managers) Limited is part of Lloyds Banking Group; registered in England and Wales, number 2495714 with registered address at One Vine Street, London, W1J 0AH.
- LDC is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the performance of regulated investment services in the UK with FCA register number 147964.
- The VAT identification number of LDC is 244 1555 76.
ACCESS & LIABILITY
- The information on this website is intended to describe the activities of LDC. LDC invests its own money and that of funds managed by it (the "LDC clients"). No other person, whether or not involved in a transaction with LDC, should expect to be treated as a client by LDC and no employee or other person associated with LDC has the authority to represent otherwise. LDC will not provide any investment services to any person other than the LDC clients and/or advise any person other than the LDC clients on the merits of, and/or make any recommendation to a person other than a LDC client in relation to, the terms of any transaction. Therefore, LDC does not take responsibility for providing you with protections afforded to its clients and you should seek your own independent legal, investment and tax advice as you see fit.
- No representation or warranty, express or implied, is made with regard to the information contained in this website or to the achievement of any future gains. LDC does not accept and, to the extent permitted by law, excludes liability to any person for any loss which may arise from relying upon or otherwise using the information contained in this website.
You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Website for your own personal and non-commercial use on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on the Website are modified in any way;
- no graphics on the Website are used separately from the corresponding text; and
- LDC’s copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies;
- The contents of this website may not otherwise be copied, distributed, uploaded, posted, republished, decompiled, disassembled, reverse-engineered or transmitted in any way without our prior written consent.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are registered and unregistered Trade Marks of LDC and others. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from the Website other than in accordance with clause 3.1 is prohibited. Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any Trade Marks displayed on the Website. LDC enforces infringements of its intellectual property rights to the extent permitted by the law.
- Subject to clause 3.1, no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the Company’s prior written permission. In particular, no-one may use any part of this website on any other website without our prior written consent.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
VISITOR MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- The Company shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clause 4.2 or clause 4.3.
Information we collect from you
In general you can visit this Website without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. However, there are parts of this Website where we collect personal information from you, which can include your name, post and email addresses, fax and telephone numbers. This personal information will be held by LDC (Managers) Limited which is part of the Lloyds Banking Group. More information on the Group can be found at http://www.lloydsbankinggroup.com/our-group/
Use of information collected
When other personal information, such as your name and email address is collected from you (for example through online forms or via email etc) we generally use the personal information you provide or which we collect via this Website for the purposes of:
- updating our records about you;
- responding to your inquiries or to process your requests in relation to your information;
- administering offers, competitions and other promotions;
- evaluating the effectiveness of our marketing and for research, training and statistical analysis with the aim of improving our services; and
- making the Website easier for you to use and providing you with access to certain parts of the Website;
- providing you with services which you have requested and notifying you about important changes or developments to these services.
- We may contact you by post or by phone unless you have told us not to; and by email, text or other electronic means if you have told us that we can or as otherwise allowed by law. You may tell us at any time if you change your mind.
- We only hold records for as long as it is needed for the purpose it was collected. Furthermore, as required by the UK Data Protection Legislation, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access.
Controllers of personal information
Any personal information provided or to be gathered by us is controlled by the Compliance Officer who can answer any questions regarding privacy. Please write to him at LDC (Managers) Limited, One Vine Street, London, W1J 0AH with any questions.
Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored on your computer to enable our server to collect certain information from your web browser. Cookies in themselves do not identify the individual, just the computer used. Cookies and other similar technology make it easier for you to use the Website during future visits.
- Cookies are used in this Website by us and by third parties to:
- monitor and manage Website traffic;
- to identify you when you visit the Website, to personalise the content of the Website for you;
- If required as a matter of law or regulation, in order to protect our or our other customers’ rights.
Protecting your privacy
The Internet is a global environment and using the Internet to collect and process personal information necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. By browsing this Website you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal information in this way. We accept no responsibility or liability for the security of personal information transmitted via the Internet.
Accessing and updating your information
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may be entitled to see certain personal information we hold about you and may ask us to make changes to ensure that it is accurate and up-to-date. If you wish to access information which we hold about you or if you would like to contact us about a related data protection matter please write to us at LDC (Managers) Limited, One Vine Street, London, W1J 0AH. We are entitled to charge a small administrative fee to meet our costs in providing you with the information which we hold about you (currently £10).
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk. The operators of these third party websites may collect information from you which will be used by them in accordance with their privacy policies, which may differ from ours. You are responsible for reviewing and abiding by the privacy policies and website terms and conditions of any such third party websites.
- LDC does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use of, such a site and shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. Any concerns regarding any external link to any third party site should be directed to that sites operator
- While we endeavour to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, we do not warrant its accuracy and completeness. The material on the Website is provided "as is" and “as available”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Website is provided on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation any conditions implied by law) which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the Website.
- LDC does not guarantee that material on this website will be free from infection, viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or other code, programme or macro that has contaminating or destructive properties. It is your responsibility to take protective steps such as virus checking.
- Please remember that e-mail is not a completely secure means of communication; it may be possible for others to intercept and read your messages. If you choose to send us information by e-mail, you do so entirely at your own risk.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. The information, products and services referred to on this website are not directed at any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country outside those where services may lawfully be offered by LDC and to a visitor to this website.