Established in 2003, ULS develops and operates web based comparison platforms for mortgage brokers, solicitors, estate agents, lenders, network associations and customers, helping consumers source legal, financial and property services whilst helping intermediaries improve compliance by treating customers fairly.
- LDC originally backed ULS in 2011 to support their future growth plans and help develop its customer base and product portfolio driving significant revenue and market share
- Following a 3 year hold ULS was floated on AIM in September 2014
- Through the course of LDC’s partnership and investment support with ULS the team grew from 17 to 53, revenue grew over 500% from £3m to £16m and profits grew by over 630%
- The successful flotation of this Thames Valley-headquartered business evidenced the significant growth achieved by ULS through its partnership with LDC
- This alongside the desire to further develop the business, its products and services and create an independent platform acted as catalysts for the float
- Revenues increased 5-fold
- 630% profit growth
- Floated in 2014
- 3 year hold
- Award-Winning business
“Building on the success of our existing business we have recently been awarded some high profile contracts with major lenders that will enable our plans for expansion to continue. Having the support of LDC, an experienced private equity partner, will help us accelerate this growth”.
Nigel Hoath, Managing Director