LDC specialises in providing equity finance for unquoted UK companies with profits typically in excess of £1million.
Companies that are not only surviving but thriving as a result of this through-the-cycle commitment
Established in 1981 LDC is a leading player in the private equity mid-market and is able to provide between £2million and £100million of funds for management buy-outs, institutional buy-outs and development capital (replacement, expansion and acquisition) transactions.
LDC has a specific market focus and expertise.
- The company's turnover should be at least £5million.
- Profits before tax and interest should generally exceed £1million.
- There should be at least a two-year profit history.
- Above all, the management team needs to be ambitious and capable.
- Equity support of between £2million and £100million
- And we only invest in the following transactions types:
- Management buy-outs (MBOs)
This is where we support the management team with the necessary resources to buy the business from the current owner.
- Institutional buy-outs
This is where the private equity company buys the company and then provides the incumbent and/or incoming management with a stake in the business.
- Development capital
If a business requires finance for growth we can provide funds by investing equity in the business.
- Equity Release (or Replacement Capital)
This funding enables a shareholder to realise some or all of their shareholding.
- Acquisition funding
We provide the equity needed for one business to acquire another.
- Pre-flotation funding
In the run-up to a stock market flotation we buy equity to diversify the shareholder base.
If you would like further information contact a member of the LDC team.